Install react-native-awesome-card-io NPM package
(1) npm install react-native-awesome-card-io –save
(2) react-native link react-native-awesome-card-io
Build and Run Project
When I tried running the app at this point in XCode, I got a build error that looked like something like this -
build input file cannot be found ygfloatoptional cpp.
Here is how I solved the issue.
(3) In XCode, right-click the Libraries folder
Add Files to APP_NAME
(5) Select node_modules -> react-native-awesome-card-io -> ios -> RNCardIO.xcodeproj
(6) Target your project, and select Build Phases
(7) Click the
+ at the bottom of the Link Binary with Libraries list
(8) Select libRNCardIO.a and click
(9) Restart your metro bundler and Build and Run your project
Implementing the CardIOModule
This part is self-explanatory from the react-native-awesome-card-io docs. Here is the screenshot they provide of the CardIOModule that is supported by both iOS and Android.